Digital Reputation Management
Don’t leave your brand’s online reputation to chance.
You take great care to curate content on your website and social media feeds, but that is not the only content your audience sees. Google and other search engines pull from many sources and can often present an unflattering picture to consumers researching your financial institution.
Digital Reputation Management (DRM) is not about controlling everything said about your brand online. Additionally, managing your brand’s reputation on search engines and social media today goes beyond content curation. Conotext’s Digital Reputation Management service provides guidance and tools you need to influence the way your brand is presented online.
An annual Digital Reputation Management engagement is designed specifically for credit unions and community banks and includes:
- Full digital brand review for all your locations
- Review of social content strategy
- Brand search profile evaluation and recommendations
- Review site profile evaluation and recommendations
- Member review solicitation and curation
- Brand sentiment measurement and reporting
- Competitor sentiment measurement and reporting
Contact us to discuss your brand’s digital reputation today.