Conotext, LLC is a company based in the United States offering digital marketing services to companies doing business in North America.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Conotext collects the following data:
- Your first and last name, email and/or postal address, telephone number or other information that, alone or in combination can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) that you provide when you become a client or fill out a form on the Site;
- Usage, viewing and technical data automatically collected from your computer or device through cookies and other technologies (described below), such as your device identifier or IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
- Comments or other information you post on the Site;
- Location information when you visit the Site, including location information provided by a computer or device interacting with the Site. Location information is only used for statistical purposes (most devices allow you to turn off location services); and
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information. Such information may include contact information from business information database providers, which we use to update and correct our records, and search term and search result information from internet searches.
Special Categories of Personal Data. We do not collect from users or process (a) the special categories of personal data defined by the European Union (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); or personal data relating to criminal convictions or offenses. Our Site is not meant for the processing of sensitive Personal Information. Please do not send us, and do not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise, as Conotext has no intentions of processing such sensitive Personal Information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Conotext with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Inquire about any of our products or services or become a client.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our social media profiles or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
Conotext collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Provide you with requested information about our products and services.
- Understand how effective our marketing programs are
How do we store your data?
Conotext securely stores your data and will keep your contact information as long as you are a client or 12 months after last contact. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Conotext would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Conotext from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Conotext would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Conotext for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Conotext correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Conotext to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Conotext erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Conotext restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Conotext’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Conotext transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: PO Box 244, Eau Claire MI 49111
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Conotext uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – Conotext uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Conotext sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
This Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13 nor does Conotext knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event we confirm that we have collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we have any information from a child under 13, please contact us using the contact details in “Contact Information” below.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: PO Box 244, Eau Claire, MI 49111
Within the scope of this privacy notice, if a privacy complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Conotext, LLC’s internal processes, Conotext, LLC has agreed to participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure. Subject to the terms of the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, VeraSafe will provide appropriate recourse free of charge to you. To file a complaint with VeraSafe under the Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, please submit the required information to VeraSafe here: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/